Crispy Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos
- 4 cups cauliflower florets 1 head
- 2 TBSP hot sauce
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 TBSP corn starch or tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour or GF all purpose miz
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/3-1/2 cup beer
- 1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
Black Bean layer
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- warm tortillas
- 1 avocado
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix all the chipotle batter ingredients together and toss in the cauliflower florets.
- Pour onto a foil lined baking sheet and bake in your oven for 20 minutes or till fork tender and crispy!
- Place ingredients for the beans in a pot and simmer for 15-20 minutes until thick.
- Half mash with a potato masher.
- Place a large spoonful of beans on a warm tortilla.
- Add a few cauliflower florets and top with fresh avocado and some lime