Peanut Butter Stuffed, Chocolate Covered Dates
Sometimes you just need a little something sweet and chocolatey and these are perfect for when you just need that little bit of chocolate love!
- 10 Medjool Dates
- 3 TBSP peanut butter or sunflower or any nut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Make a slice in the dates lengthwise and remove the pits. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Stuff the dates with the peanut butter and close with a toothpick
- Dip each date in the chocolate mixture and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- Repeat for all the dates.
You can eat them all at once or store them in the fridge or freezer for a longer shelf life!