People always ask what I do besides not eating animal products to stay in-shape. So I wrote a list What do you do that keeps you happy and healthy?
1. Drink water! (Lot’s of it, 5-8 glasses a day)
2. Snack often. Don’t let yourself get starving before you sit down for a big meal. Eat small (healthy!) meals all day.
3. Do cardio for at least 20 minutes everyday. Run, walk, jog, skip, hop, jump just get outside and move!
4. Strengthen your core. It holds your whole body together
5. Eat real food! Cut out processed foods. If it has an ingredient list, don’t eat it.
6. Sleep. 7-8 hours a night is ideal.
7. Avoid stress (I know this is easier said than done…)
8. Appreciate life!