Mexico has its share of stunning beaches, incredible food and of course margaritas, but it’s also home to the most stunning Mayan ruins on earth. Known as one of the worlds most powerful healing centers the village of Tulum sits on the edge of the Caribbean and now is your chance to visit this site and enjoy an amazing retreat!
Join us at Maya Tulum Resort and Spa—voted one of the top destination resort spas in the world—for an unforgettable week of relaxation and fitness that will create strength, release stress and build personal empowerment in your life.
When: November 10-17th 2012, Tulum, Mexico
Your Retreat Includes…
– 3 meals a day of fresh, organic, local vegetarian/vegan cuisine and non-alcoholic drinks. (Alcohol available for purchase and those with dietary requirements are accommodated. Some fresh fish also served.)
– Your accommodations for 7 nights and 8 days
– All resort tips and gratuities
– A welcome gift bag and retreat T-Shirt
– All of your health, wellness and fitness classes, and group activities, including:
Detox, Health & Nutrition Lectures
Gentle Flow Yoga
– There will also be time to explore Tulum, which is surrounded by ancient Mayan jungle and home to some of most well-preserved Mayan ruins ever discovered. You can explore underwater caves, take part in a traditional Mayan healing ceremony, salsa, shop or simply relax by the beach!
– Outside excursions, alcohol and spa treatments are extra.